COLLABORATE 12 Kicks Off at Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas April 22
Online registration is closed. You may register on site at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center during on-site registration hours.
The word is out. There is one event that delivers the full spectrum of Oracle Technology and Applications education that you need to boost results and drive efficiency all year long. Designed and delivered by users just like you, COLLABORATE 12: Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community offers:
- Sessions, interactive panel discussions and hands-on learning opportunities packed with first-hand experiences, case studies and practical “how-to” content
- Breaking product news and insider information from Oracle executive management and developers
- Ample opportunities to build your personal and professional networks, including special interest group (SIG) meetings, geographic networking events and receptions
- Informative and inspiring keynotes
- An exhibitor showcase packed with products and solutions providers who can help you solve your specific challenges
- Unique events such as the Women in Technology Forum- connect with key women who are examples of success in a fast-changing environment
Get information tailored to your needs through our three participating user groups.
COLLABORATE is a big event, but you can find just what you need with help from one of our three participating users groups. Submit your presentation or register with the group that best meets your needs to receive:
- Special access to events based on your Oracle product investments
- Event communications that keep you in the loop and help identify what you should be watching for at COLLABORATE
- Advance access to proceedings for the sessions you plan to attend
Which Users Group Fits Me Best?
The Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG) represents the voice of Oracle technology and database professionals, serving database administrations, developers, application and infrastructure architects, business intelligence specialists and IT management. The IOUG is dedicated to providing education and access to its membership of more than 20,000 international Oracle professionals, with special focus on: Business Intelligence, OBIEE, Data Warehousing, Analytics, Content Management, APEX, RAC, Disaster Recovery, Exadata/Exalogic, Fusion Middleware, High Availability, Linux, MySQL, SOA, Security, Storage, Virtualization Manageability, Cloud Computing and more.
What Do We Offer?
- Special focused “conference within a conference” setting for special topics like BI, Content Management, Virtualization and Oracle Database 11g management
- Access to one- and two-day Bootcamps for comprehensive training on a variety of topics, including storage, virtualization and 11gR2
- Chosen by users just like you, IOUG offers more than 250 expert-led sessions that cover key business issues such as business intelligence, virtualization, storage, security and more
- Deeply discounted access to Deep Dives from fellow Oracle experts for a in-depth education on specific topics, including OBIEE, Virtualization and installations
- Online access to session papers and presentations before, during and after the conference, including podcasts of selected sessions
- Hands-on labs for learning about the daily uses and how to problem-solve with technology
- Exclusive IOUG activities, including special networking events and new “rock star” performances, all included in your registration fee
The Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) Forum features applications, technology and professional development sessions focused on the Oracle Fusion, E-Business Suite (R12), EPM and OBIEE along with Hyperion, Siebel and PeopleSoft product families. A global community of users and top system integrators, as well as Oracle development and executive management, OAUG offers training on the expanding reach of products, services and solutions face-to-face and online. The COLLABORATE — OAUG Forum provides unparalleled networking opportunities for those seeking to maximize their knowledge, experience and understanding of Oracle Applications in order to maximize their technology investments.
What Do We Offer?
- Hundreds of user-driven sessions featuring tips, techniques and best practices for:
- Oracle Fusion: Implementations, case studies, navigating the differences between Fusion and your current environment
- E-Business Suite (R12): Application roadmaps, upgrade tips, case studies and useful methodology; information to help with reimplementation vs. upgrade decisions; 11i to R12 decision-making
- EPM, OBIEE and Hyperion: Introduction to Oracle financials; how to use HCA; taking EPM to new levels with Oracle Hyperion Data Relationship
- The latest insights on the Siebel and PeopleSoft product families.
- A powerful global community of Oracle applications and technology professionals and experts with whom to discuss your questions and challenges -- take advantage of valuable free advice, personal experiences and lessons learned.
- Exclusive OAUG events, such as the Sunday night Welcome Reception.
Quest International Users Group (Quest) is a worldwide community of more than 50,000 Fusion, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards and Oracle Utilities applications users. The power of numbers allows Quest to be an independent voice for Oracle product users throughout the globe. Whether you are engaged through a face-to-face event, an online learning session, or through our online community, Quest and its affiliated user groups are a catalyst to maximize members’ business investments. Quest is also hosting two brand new events in 2012 that members will receive discounts to, their first exclusive conferences for PeopleSoft, called RECONNECT, and for JD Edwards, called INFOCUS.
What Do We Offer?
- Access to several key training courses and workshops for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, JD Edwards World and PeopleSoft.
- Education from your peers that have been there, done that. Quest offers hundreds of Fusion, PeopleSoft-, JD Edwards-, and Oracle -Utilities -focused sessions, presented by customers and select vendors, to help you extend your company’s investments and your time today. Quest also hosts many sessions around how Hyperion, Primavera, Agile and many other products work the main product lines we focus on.
- Our signature CIO Forum, presented by the Quest Leadership Community, where thought leaders and decision-makers can network and share best practices/ideas. In addition, we offer an Executive-level track of sessions around today’s most important trends and how your business can leverage them now.
- Exclusive Quest member events, like our Sunday night attendee party, a first-timer orientation, ambassador meet and greet plus hear groundbreaking announcements from the Quest Board of Directors and an exciting keynote, Adam Lashinsky, Sr. Editor at Large, Fortune Magazine and Commentator, Fox News Channel, in our Quest-only Meeting of the Members. Quest attendees also have the opportunity to play our very popular Quest-opoly game where you can win awesome prizes throughout the week and be eligible to win a brand new Honda Accord.
- Online access to session papers and presentations during and after the conference.
- Quest will be taping many of the top sessions for Quest paid members to have access to after the conference.
The OAUG and Quest International Users Group are pleased to welcome Primavera users back to COLLABORATE in 2012. For more information and to register, please visit the Primavera SIG website.